1. Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic together in a large bowl. Add spinach, arugula, parsley, cilantro, chives, and dill to eggs.
2. Preheat broiler. Heat oil in a large nonstick, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. If you don't have an oven-safe skillet, use a regular nonstick skillet and have on hand a 9-inch pie pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Add eggs and cook until almost set, about 3 to 4 minutes. Lift edges and tip skillet slightly to allow any uncooked eggs to flow underneath. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle frittata with feta and broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are thoroughly cooked. If using pie pan, slide frittata from skillet into pie pan, then broil.
5. Cool frittata slightly in pan, then transfer to a plate. Cut into wedges. Serve hot, at room temperature, or cold.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013