1. Place all sauce ingredients into slow cooker and stir well. Cover and heat on high while you prepare meatballs.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If making larger, 2-inch meatballs, line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray; if making smaller 1-inch meatballs, prepare 2 sheets.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, turkey, and pork. Work in bread crumbs, garlic powder, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and egg. Do not overwork mixture.
4. If serving as an entrie, form meat into 2-inch balls; if serving as hors doeuvres, form into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared pan(s) in a single layer and cook 35 to 45 minutes, turning once during baking. Meatballs will be lightly browned and cooked through. Remove meatballs from oven and transfer to slow cooker, stirring to coat meatballs with sauce.
5. Cover and cook meatballs and sauce in slow cooker an additional 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low. You can serve meatballs with rice and steamed broccoli as an entrie, or with toothpicks at a party so guests can help themselves. Meatballs may be made in advance and frozen. Refrigerate first, then freeze in resealable plastic containers.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2007