1. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and season with 1 tablespoon chipotle rub. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until just smoking. Working in two batches, add chicken and cook until well browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Add mushrooms, carrots, and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and just beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes.
3. Add water, remaining 1 tablespoon chipotle rub, and salt and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Stir spinach into rice mixture and nestle chicken breasts on top. Re-cover and cook until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 more minutes.
5. Serve chicken and rice mixture with salsa on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2017