1. Position rack in center of oven, and preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a Bundt or tube pan with vegetable cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to cream butter and vanilla until very fluffy, about 2 minutes, stopping periodically to scrape down the sides. Add half the sugar and beat for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides, add remaining sugar, and beat 3 more minutes, scraping the sides.
4. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just 10 seconds and scraping sides of bowl for each egg added.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in half the dry ingredients until just incorporated. Stir in sour cream, then remaining dry ingredients just until incorporated. Gently stir in blueberries. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Gently tap pan on counter to remove any air bubbles.
6. Bake until golden and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 65 to 75 minutes. Cool pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and release cake from pan. Cool on rack to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
7. When cake is cool, prepare the glaze. In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar and 2 tsp. water. If needed, add more water to make a thin glaze.
8. Transfer cake to a serving plate. Drizzle top with glaze and let set for 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve, garnished with fresh blueberries and whipped cream if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2015