1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pie crusts from fridge to warm slightly.
2. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes and place on a nonstick baking pan. Bake untilcooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Finely chop onion. Add to a large pot, then add tomatoes and their juices, corn, beans, refried beans, chilies, chili powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, chives, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Maintain the simmer until onions have softened, about 10 minutes.
4. Place one of the pie crusts in a 9 or 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
5. Stir cooked chicken into the onion and bean mixture. Keep oven on. Pourmixture into the pie pan.
6. Place second pie crust on top of mixture and press along the outside with a fork to seal the edge. Make a few slits on top of the crust. Bake until golden brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2012