1. Preheat oven to 400degreesF. Spray 18 muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray. (Useeither three 6-cup tins or 9 cups each in two 12-cup tins.)
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric beater on medium speed to beat together butter, oil, honey, and sugar until well creamed, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add egg and mix well. Add vanilla, ginger, and lemon zest and mix well.
4. Add half the dry ingredient mixture and half of the 1/2 cup yogurt and beat. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients and yogurt, beating until batter is smooth and thick. Divide batter among prepared muffin tins, making each about 1/3 full. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top of each cake. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until cakes are golden brown at the edges and firm to the touch. Cool for 5 minutes in pans, then transfer to wire racks.
5. While the tea cakes bake, prepare the topping. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat together 1/2 cup yogurt and lemon curd until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. To serve, place 2 cakes, slightly warm or at room temperature, on a dessert plate. Top with tart topping and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
Source: Fresh Magazine March, April 2010