1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 18 muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray. (Useeither three 6-cup tins or 9 cups each in two 12-cup tins.)
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric beater on medium speed to beat together butter, oil, honey, and sugar until well creamed, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add egg and mix well. Add vanilla, ginger, and lemon zest and mix well.
4. Add half the dry ingredient mixture and half of the 1/2 cup yogurt and beat. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients and yogurt, beating until batter is smooth and thick. Divide batter among prepared muffin tins, making each about 1?3 full. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top of each cake. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until cakes are golden brown at the edges and firm to the touch. Cool for 5 minutes in pans, then transfer to wire racks.
5. While the tea cakes bake, prepare the topping. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat together 1/2 cup yogurt and lemon curd until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. To serve, place 2 cakes, slightly warm or at room temperature, on a dessert plate. Top with tart topping and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
Source: Fresh Magazine March, April 2010