1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 11 x 14-inch roasting pan with 1/2-teaspoon of olive oil. Spread tomatoes in pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
3. Using a sharp, strong knife, cut split breasts in half. Coat all chicken pieces with seasoning.
4. Place chicken pieces, skin side up, on top of tomatoes.
5. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, 160 degrees F on a thermometer.
6. To serve, divide chicken pieces and tomatoes among dinner plates.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007