1. Cook the rice according to package instructions. Leave in the bag until needed for serving. This will keep the rice hot.
2. While rice cooks, heat 2 tsp. of the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add beef. Cook and stir until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beef to a plate and cover with foil.
3. Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in the same skillet over high heat. Add vegetables. Cook and stir until crisp tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Push vegetables over to the sides of the skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add curry sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce to skillet and stir to combine.
5. Add beef and any cooking juices back to the skillet. Toss vegetables and beef with sauce until evenly blended and bubbly.
6. Divide rice among 4 plates and top with beef and veggie stir-fry. If desired, garnish with peanuts and scallion.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2015