Note: Chili garlic sauce can be found in the International aisle. If you can't find any, substitute 1/2 tsp. each minced garlic and Tabasco sauce. Add more if you want more heat.
1. Add rice to a medium saucepan, rinse, and drain, keeping rice in pan. Add water and bring to a simmer over high heat. Stir well. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for exactly 10 minutes, then remove from heat. Do not remove lid. Set aside.
2. While rice is cooking, whisk together brown sugar, lime juice, and fish sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add tofu and cook until it's lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer tofu to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
4. In same pan, add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. When hot, add chili garlic sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add frozen vegetables and cook and stir about 2 minutes.
5. Re-whisk sauce. Add sauce and cashews to vegetable mix. Bring to a simmer, then add reserved tofu and basil. Toss to heat through, about 1 minute.
6. Remove lid from rice and fluff with a fork. Divide rice and tofu among four plates. Serve immediately.
Suggestion: Use frozen stir-fry vegetable mix with sliced onions and green, red, and yellow bell peppers.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2008