1. Position rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Heat 1 tsp. of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add scallions and saute until translucent, then add spinach and saute over medium heat until cooked down, about 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a large plate to cool, draining off any liquid. Wipe skillet clean.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs. Measure out 2 Tbsp. of the whisked eggs into a small bowl and set aside. Whisk milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg, if using, and mix into remaining eggs. Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, to scramble until they hold shape and are still moist. Remove from heat.
4. On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry sheet to about a 12-inch square. Cut into 4 equal pieces. Divide the spinach mixture equally among the 4 squares, placing it in the center of the pastry. Top with egg, then cheese, divided equally. Gather opposite corners on top of filling and stretch dough to cover and then pinch points together. Gather other two opposite corners on top and pinch together. Pinch together the four seams and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with reserved beaten eggs.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2014