1. Preheat oven to 450degreesF.
2. Place frozen spinach in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Rinse the mushrooms and trim the stems so the mushrooms are flat on the bottom. Spoon 1/2 tsp. of the marinade over the gill side (underside) of each mushroom. Place mushrooms, gill side down, on prepared pan. Spoon 1/2 tsp. of the marinade over each mushroom top and spread it over the surface. Bake mushrooms for 6 minutes.
5. While mushrooms bake, remove spinach from microwave and stir, breaking up any remaining frozen bits. If any big chunks are still frozen, microwave for 1 more minute.Stir, then drain in a sieve, pressing with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
6. Place cottage cheese in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth, about 1 minute. Add goat cheese and puree until smooth. Add spinach, oregano, basil, and thyme and process to mix well. Add the cereal and pulse just to mix; don't puree.
7. Remove mushrooms from oven, keeping oven on. Flip each so the gill side is facing up. Divide the filling among the four mushrooms, smoothing the surface. Top each with 1/2 tsp. of the Parmesan. Bake for an additional 6 minutes, or until the cheese is slightly melted and beginning to brown. Serve immediately, with rice or bulgur if desired.
Source: fresh Magazine May, June 2010