1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Whisk cheese, eggs, and yolks in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until softened but still firm, 7 to 9 minutes. Add asparagus and cook 2 minutes, then stir in peas and cook until pasta is al dente and asparagus and peas are just tender, about 1 more minute. Reserve 2 cups pasta water, then drain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, high-sided skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat until shimmering. Add pancetta and cook, stirring frequently, until fat is rendered and edges begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Add leeks and cook until leeks are softened and pancetta is crisp, 5 to 7 more minutes. Transfer pancetta and leeks to a plate.
4. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add 1/2 cup reserved pasta water, and bring to a simmer, scraping up browned bits on bottom of pan. Add pasta, vegetables, and leek mixture and cook, tossing constantly, until heated through and evenly coated, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; set aside.
5. While whisking, slowly add 1/2 cup pasta water to egg mixture. With skillet off heat, add egg mixture to pasta and toss until sauce is thickened, adjusting consistency with more pasta water as needed. Stir in parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with more parsley and serve with grated cheese.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2020