1. Heat oven to 350. Cook and drain lasagna noodles according to package instructions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add asparagus and leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add peas and garlic and cook until peas are just tender, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk together heavy cream and pesto and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread 1/2 cup pesto-cream mixture in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Working with one noodle at a time, spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture evenly over noodle, followed by 1/4 cup vegetable mixture. Roll noodle up and place seam-side-down in dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
5. Pour remaining pesto-cream mixture evenly over lasagna rolls. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbling, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with more basil and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2017