1. Add flour and citrus pepper rub to a gallon-size storage bag. Shake to combine. Add chicken. Seal and shake well to coat with flour.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. When skillet becomes hot, add chicken. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until seared and starting to become lightly browned on all sides. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
3. Add onion, salt, and orzo to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape up any browned bits from chicken.
4. Stir in broth. Place chicken on top of mixture. Cover pan and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, until orzo is just barely cooked through.
5. Add peas and asparagus and stir well. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisptender, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, chives, and 3 Tbsp. of the parsley to orzo and stir well. All liquid should be absorbed, and orzo should appear creamy. Serve immediately, garnished with remaining 1 Tbsp. parsley.
Notes: Sel Gris may be substituted for kosher salt.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2009