1. Rub steak with oil, then sprinkle both sides with 1/8tsp. of the salt, 1/4 tsp. of the pepper, cumin, and coriander and rub in. Let rest at room temperature, about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat grill. While grill heats, prepare the vegetables. Trim ends from onion and cut crosswise into 4 thick slices. Trim core from tomatoes, then cut in half crosswise. Cut peppers in half vertically; remove seeds and ribs, then cut each pepper into 6 pieces.
3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray or lightly oil. Place steak on grill rack along with onions. Spray corn with cooking spray and place on grill. After about 8 minutes, place peppers (skin side down) on grill. Sprinkle cut sides of tomatoes with remaining 1/8 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper and place on grill rack, cut side down.
4. Grill each item according to the following timing: Grill steak until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium doneness, turning once. Transfer steak to a platter and let rest.
5. Grill corn until lightly charred, turning periodically, about 15 minutes. Grill onions until well marked and tender, about 12 to 16 minutes, turning once. Cook peppers until lightly charred, without turning, about 6 to 10 minutes. Cook tomatoes until lightly charred, about 5 to 8 minutes, turning once.
6. To serve, cut steak against the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Divide among 4 plates, and serve grilled vegetables alongside. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014