1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, microwave butter and chocolate on high for 1 minute. Stir, andmicrowave for 30 seconds more, or until just melted. Stir until smooth, then pour into a large bowl and add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat mixture until smooth, about 1 minute. Spread in prepared pan.
3. Heat strawberry pomegranate spread in small pan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
4. Rinse out the mixing bowl and beaters, dry, then add cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and egg yolk. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on top of brownie batter in the pan. Drop smaller spoonfuls of the melted strawberry pomegranate spread on top of the cream cheese dollops and use the tip of a knife to gently swirl cream cheese and jam, making a marble pattern. Be careful not to over mix into the brownie batter.
5. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until edges are slightly puffed and center is just set. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Cut into 16 pieces, and serve. If desired, for an elegant presentation, place brownie on a plate, drizzle with a spoonful of warmed Inspirations Decadent Chocolate Topping and garnish with strawberries.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2009