1. Preheat grill to medium heat, or preheat a grill pan. Slice chicken breasts horizontally nearly through, open like a book, and pound to 1/2 inch thick if needed. Season both sides with 1/4 tsp. each of the salt and pepper.
2. Place half the berries in a blender or food processor. Add Sriracha and 2 Tbsp. of the agave and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a large resealable bag. Addchicken and marinate for 5 to 10 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat all sides.
3. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice with the olive oil, remaining 1/2 Tbsp. agave, and 1/8 tsp. each of salt and pepper. Whisk well.
4. Spray grill with vegetable cooking spray. Grill chicken, turning once, about 4 to 5 minutes per side, until meat reaches 160 degrees F internally (test with an instant-read meat thermometer). When done, transfer to a plate, tent with foil, and let rest while preparing salad.
5. While chicken grills, toast the pecans in a small skillet over medium heat. Heat until they begin to brown slightly and smell toasted. Watch carefully, as they can burn easily. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly.
6. In large bowl, combined spinach, watermelon, remaining strawberries, pecans, feta, and basil. Drizzle with half the dressing, sprinkle with remaining 1/8 tsp. black pepper, and toss gently to combine.
7. Divide salad among 4 plates. Slice chicken and divide among the plates. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013