1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
2. When water comes to a boil, add a tablespoonful of salt. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 9 to 11 minutes.
3. While pasta is cooking, prepare the vegetables. Heat 11?2 Tbsp. of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Chop squash and zucchini into 1/2-inch pieces. Add garlic to pan and saute 30 seconds, then add squash, zucchini, and corn. Sautee, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
4. While vegetables cook, chop tomatoes and basil. Set aside.
5. When vegetables are tender, add shrimp and saute until they turn pink, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cayenne and remove from heat.
6. When pasta is done cooking, drain, then return to the pot. Add shrimp mixture and toss to combine. Add tomatoes and basil and drizzle with remaining 11/2 Tbsp. olive oil. Toss to distribute all ingredients evenly. Transfer mixture to a large serving bowl. If desired, sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014