1. Preheat grill. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, toast coconut until just beginning to brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small dish and set aside.
2. Add coconut milk and 1 cup of the water to the same saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice and bring mixture back to a boil. Stir well, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and keep covered.
3. While rice cooks, whisk together oil, ginger, garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken cutlets and rub the seasonings all over the chicken. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together chili sauce, hoisin sauce, and remaining 1 Tbsp. water. Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce in a separate bowl to use for serving, and set aside.
5. Brush grill with oil. Place chicken on grill. Cook until well marked, about 2 to 4 minutes, then turn. Brush chicken with sauce remaining in the bowl used for mixing. Discard any sauce remaining in the bowl used for brushing the semi-cooked chicken. Continue to cook chicken until cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
6. While chicken is grilling, prepare the broccoli according to package instructions.
7. To serve, divide rice and broccoli among 4 plates. Garnish rice with reserved toasted coconut. Divide chicken among the plates, with reserved sauce and chopped scallions in small bowls on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2015