1. Place racks in upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Coat tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon seasoning blend. Stack and cut tortillas into wedges for chips, and spread out on baking sheet. Bake until crisp and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating halfway through; let cool.
3. Mash together sweet potatoes, black beans, flour, 1 tablespoon salsa, and remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning blend until combined and beans are mostly broken down. Add more seasoning blend to taste and shape into four 3"-wide patties.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add patties and cook until browned and heated through, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Mash together avocado and feta until combined. Transfer burgers to toasted English muffins and top evenly with kale and avocado-feta mixture. Serve with chips and salsa.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2016