1. In a medium bowl, toss slaw with pineapple juice, lime juice, and oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
2. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat broiler. Tear half of one bun into small pieces, add to a medium bowl, and stir in water. Let sit 5 minutes, then mash with a fork until smooth. Mix in chicken, cilantro, and seasoning, then season with salt and pepper. Shape into four 4"-wide patties.
3. Arrange patties on one side of a broiler pan and coat with cooking spray. Broil until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven and brush tops of patties with teriyaki sauce. Pat pineapple slices dry, then arrange on empty side of pan and coat with cooking spray. Return to oven and continue to broil until patties are cooked through and pineapple slices are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Divide patties and pineapple among remaining buns, then top with lettuce and onion. Drizzle with more teriyaki sauce and serve with slaw and cucumber slices.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July-August 2021