1. Slice each tofu block crosswise into 6 slices, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pour half the Teriyaki Marinade into a large glass baking dish, coating bottom of dish. Place tofu slices on top of marinade in dish in one layer. Pour remaining marinade over tofu.
3. While tofu marinates for 10 minutes, heat grill or broiler. Mix Roasted Red Pepper Spread with sesame oil.
4. Using a spatula, lift tofu slices from dish and transfer to grill or broiler. Spoon about 1 tsp. of the spread mixture on top of each tofu slice.
5. Broil or grill on high for 3 to 5 minutes until marked, about 5 minutes, then turn. Top with an additional teaspoon of spread and broil or grill for another 3 to 5 minutes.
6. To serve, transfer 2 slices each to six plates. Top with peanuts, mint or cilantro, and a wedge of lime.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2007