1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side down. Arrange the tilapia fillets on the foil, making sure they do not touch each other. Set aside.
2. Position rack in oven so that the top of the food to be broiled is approximately 2 inches from the heat source. Preheat the broiler to 550 degrees (high) for exactly 5 minutes (no longer).
3. While the broiler preheats, combine oil, orange and lime juices, cilantro, chives, jalapeno, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
4. Broil fish with the oven door slightly ajar until fillets are opaque, just beginning to flake with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes (no need to turn fish). Transfer baking sheet to a cooling rack.
5. To serve, place 1 tablespoon dressing on each of 4 plates. Place fillets on the dressing. Drizzle each with another 1 tablespoon dressing and garnish with an orange slice if using. Store remaining sauce or serve in a small pitcher on the side if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2012