1. Place apricots and tomatoes in a small saucepan. Cover with 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and gently cook uncovered for about 15 minutes to reconstitute fruit. Set aside and allow fruit to absorb more liquid if necessary. (May be prepared up to a day in advance and stored, refrigerated, in a covered container.)
2. While fruit is soaking, prepare the chicken. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush grill with vegetable oil. Pound breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with pepper and 1/8 tsp. of the salt. Grill 2 to 3 minutes, then turn and continue cooking until chicken is thoroughly cooked and juices run clear, about 2 to 3 more minutes. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
3. Drain apricots and tomatoes, reserving liquid. Add additional water to make 1 cup of liquid if necessary. Set aside.
4. Heat reserved sun-dried tomato oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery and shallot and saute until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
5. Add reserved liquid, tomato paste, and remaining 1/8 tsp. salt. Simmer over medium heat, whisking frequently until most of the liquid is reduced, about 7 to 8 minutes. Add apricots and tomatoes. Simmer until thoroughly heated, about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. To serve, place chicken on 4 plates and spoon sauce over chicken. If desired, garnish with basil sprigs and slices of fresh apricot.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2015