1. In a small skillet, cook pine nuts over medium-high heat until toasted, about 3 to 4 minutes. Watch carefully to make sure they don't burn.
2. Transfer nuts to a food processor or blender. Add the 11/2 cups basil, 2 Tbsp. of the Parmesan, garlic, oil, and water. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Have ready a baking sheet.
4. In another small bowl, combine tomato, scallion, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
5. Lightly spray both sides of bread slices with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until crisp and light brown, turning once, about 3 to 5 minutes. Spread pesto on toast slices and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle each slice with remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and heat just until cheese starts to melt, about 2 minutes.
6. To serve, transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014