1. Fill a large pasta pot with at least 10 cups of hot tap water and place over high heat. Bring to a rolling boil.
2. While water is heating, cut broccoli into florets. Set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine dipping oil, chicken broth, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Whisk to combine. Add chicken to sauce. Microwave on high for 1 minute, 30 seconds.
4. When water boils, add tortellini to pot and stir. When water returns to a gentle boil, add broccoli and stir. Continue to stir occasionally until tortellini is done cooking, after approximately 8 to 11 minutes in the water.
5. Drain tortellini and broccoli in a colander. Do not rinse.
6. Add sauce and chicken to pot. Add tortellini and 1/3 cup of the Asiago cheese. Toss well to coat tortellini and broccoli with sauce.
7. To serve, divide among four bowls. Garnish with remaining 1/3 cup Asiago cheese.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2007