1. Prepare the pudding. Combine rice, coconut milk, and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl, such as Pyrex. Mix well. Cook on high for 8 minutes. The mixture will bubble and boil. Stir well.
2. Add evaporated milk, sugar, rum or rum extract, and coconut to rice and stir well. Cook on high for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes, until rice is very tender and mixture is creamy and smooth.
3. Cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes, then refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours and up to overnight. The rice will continue to absorb the liquids, and the pudding will firm up as it cools
4. Prepare the sauce. Cut each passion fruit in half using a serrated knife. Spoon out the seeds and flesh into a small bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, pineapple juice, cornstarch, and sugar, and whisk until smooth. Over medium heat, bring sauce to a simmer, stirring constantly. Once the mixture simmers, it will thicken and become shiny. Add reserved passion fruit and stir well. Turn off heat. Cool sauce to room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.
5. To serve, divide mango among 8 (8 oz.) juice glasses or dessert cups. Stir the chilled pudding well, then spoon 1?3 cup pudding into each glass. Stir sauce, then top each pudding with 2 Tbsp. sauce. Garnish each glass with a mint leaf. Puddings may be assembled 1 hour in advance and kept chilled.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2011