1. Remove the skin from the drumsticks and discard. Place chicken in a large nonreactive bowl (e.g., glass, plastic, or stainless steel).
2. Combine 3/4 cup of the salsa with lemon juice, orange juice, ketchup, and oil in a food processor or blender. Blend until mixture is smooth. Pour over chicken and mix well to coat all the pieces. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to bake the chicken, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Transfer marinated drumsticks to the baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 40 minutes.
4. Preheat broiler and broil chicken for 5 minutes or until surface is slightly charred and crispy.
5. While chicken broils, place remaining 1 cup salsa in a medium bowl. Peel and dice mango and add to the salsa, stirring to distribute.
6. Transfer chicken to a serving platter and serve hot with mango salsa on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2013