1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Microwave the broccoli until warmed through, but not hot, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to beat together ricotta, 2?3 (4 oz.) of the goat cheese, lemon juice, and pepper until smooth. Beat in eggs. Add broccoli, turkey, and basil and stir to mix. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 2 oz. goat cheese.
4. Wipe bowl clean and add breadcrumbs, Romano, and oil; mix well to combine. Spread crumbs evenly over the broccoli and turkey mixture.
5. Bake until filling is heated through and topping is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes and serve hot.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2010