1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6- or 8-oz. ramekins or an extra-large 8-cup muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place the tortillas, 2 to 3 at a time, between damp paper towels, and microwave for 30 seconds, until very soft and pliable. Press 1 tortilla into each ramekin or muffin cup (they will overlap). Bake until crisp and golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Allow the tortilla cups to cool completely before removing.
3. While tortillas bake, prepare the filling. In a large bowl, toss together romaine and kale. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine lime juice, salt, and pepper. Shake to mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and shake until well combined. Drizzle dressing over the greens and toss to distribute.
4. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes. Add jalape?o, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; saute for 1 minute more.
5. Add turkey and cook, stirring frequently and breaking up pieces, until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes and saute until they begin to soften, 3 minutes. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat.
6. Place the cups on a serving platter, or place a tortilla cup on each of 8 plates, with 1/2 cup of the greens in the bottom of each tortilla cup. Divide the ground turkey mixture on top of the greens. Top each cup with 1 tablespoon each of avocado and cheese. Surround each cup with another 1/2 cup of greens. Serve with a lime wedge to squeeze over the top.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2012