1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Prepare the dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blen until creamy with specks of green. Set aside.
3. Place cauliflower pieces on one baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tsp. of the oil. Season with half the salt and pepper. Roast for about 16 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
4. Place salmon fillets on second baking sheet. Season with remaining salt and pepper, drizzle with remaining 2 tsp. oil, and sprinkle with dill and chives. Place in the same oven as the cauliflower and roast for 12 minutes; the salmon should be slightly translucent. Bake for 2 minutes more if needed.
5. While cauliflower and salmon roast, place arugula on a serving platter. Top with cucumber, radishes, and onion. Roll each slice of smoked salmon into a cigar shape and set aside on a plate.
6. Lift salmon off baking sheet with spatula, leaving skin behind, and place on top of salad. Placed smoked salmon rolls in between roasted salmon pieces, alternating roasted salmon with smoked salmon. Surround fish with cauliflower. Pass the dressing in a gravy boat on the side and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2008