1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Break cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor. Pulse until finely minced (about the size of a grain of rice). Measure - you should have 7 to 8 cups. Alternately, finely grate the cauliflower using a box grater.
3. Spread cauliflower "rice" on prepared pan, spray with vegetable cooking spray, and bake for 10 minutes. Stir well, then continue cooking until slightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes longer.
4. While the cauliflower is roasting, heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, jalapeno, and salt and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add ginger, curry powder, and cumin seeds; saute 1 minute. Add carrots and broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes. Add green beans, raisins, and peas and cook 5 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
6. Add roasted cauliflower rice and cilantro and stir well. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cashews. If desired, garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve with lime wedges on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2014