1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bite-size chicken pieces, black pepper, poultry seasoning, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until chicken is cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes. While chicken is cooking, combine crust ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
3. Add frozen vegetables to skillet. Stir to combine. Add milk and bring to a simmer. Add gravy to skillet and bring back to a simmer, stirring well until combined. Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
4. Spoon crust mixture over filling and spread it over top of pie. Some vegetables or gravy may poke through crust.
5. Place in oven with a cookie sheet or tin foil underneath to catch ay leaks and bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2007