1. Place 16 (6-inch) wooden skewers in a bowl of water to soak for at least 10 minutes. Position oven rack about 4 inches from the broiler element and turn on broiler. Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together jelly, marinade, vinegar, garlic, and pepper flakes if using. Pour 1/3 cup of the glaze into a measuring cup and reserve for cooked kebabs.
3. Trim excess fat from steak and cut into 1-inch cubes. You should have 32 pieces.
4. Assemble skewers. Thread each skewer with a piece of red pepper, a cube of beef, green pepper, beef, and red pepper. Place skewers on broiler pan. Brush glaze from bowl all over kebabs. Discard leftover glaze.
5. Broil kebabs for 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare, turning the skewers a few times during cooking to brown all sides of meat. Remove from oven and brush kebabs with reserved glaze.
6. Place a small handful of spinach on each of 8 small plates. Place 2 skewers on top of spinach and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013