1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut each potato in half. Scoop out the center, leaving about some potato on the inside of each skin. Cut the skins into quarters. Spray the insides of the skins with vegetable oil spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture evenly on the insides of the potatoes. Place the skins on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes).
4. In a food processor or blender, process remaining ingredients except olives until smooth.
5. Divide cottage cheese mixture between potato skins and top each with an olive slice.