1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap bread in foil.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, egg, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; fold in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
3. Season zucchini all over with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Blot zucchini dry with paper towels. Working in batches, lay zucchini strips side by side in skillet and cook until golden brown and tender, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining zucchini strips.
4. Lay zucchini slices on a clean counter. Place 2 chicken pieces in the middle of each strip and top with a heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture. Roll each zucchini strip around chicken and ricotta and place seam-side down in a greased 8x8 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. While rollatini are baking, grate cut sides of tomato on the large holes of a box grater into a large bowl; discard skins. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon oil and garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove rollatini from oven and spoon tomato sauce evenly over tops; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
5. Return rollatini and foil-wrapped bread to oven and bake until sauce is bubbling and bread is warmed through, 12 to 15 minutes for rollatini and about 5 minutes for bread.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August, 2017