1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Add panko bread crumbs to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Drizzle oil over bread crumbs and stir well. Cook and stir until toasted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together ranch dressing and spice rub.
4. Add chicken breasts to dressing and toss well to coat. Press both sides of each breast into bread crumbs.
5. Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and cook for 20 to 24 minutes, until crispy and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Notes: Use 4 chicken breasts that total 2 lbs.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2009