1. Whisk together marinade ingredients and toss with beef to coat.
2. Thread beef onto skewers, leaving space between pieces. Place kebabs on rack in broiler pan with the oven rack in the highest position. Broil on high for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally (8-10 minutes).
3. For pilaf, heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until tender (3-5 minutes).
4. Add rice and gently toast (1 minute). Stir in broth and mustard. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Place broccoli over the rice. Cover and continue cooking until broccoli and rice are tender (5-7 minutes).
5. Serve pilaf hot topped with beef kebabs.