1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 9-by-5-inch loaf pans with vegetablecooking spray
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, andcinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together sugar, vegetable oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla using an electric mixer on medium-low speed. Add pineapple and zucchini and mix until well blended.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches, mixing just toincorporate after each addition. Add blueberries and use a spatula or woodenspoon to gently mix them into the batter.
5. Divide batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake until a toothpickinserted in the center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes. Cool on a wirerack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013