1. Prepare the ribs. Spray both sides lightly with olive oil cooking spray, then apply the rub. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
2. When ready to cook the ribs, preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a large piece of heavy-duty foil with cooking spray and place ribs, meaty side up, on the foil; wrap securely to cover. Place the packet on a baking sheet and cook until the meat is very tender, about 2 hours.
3. Prepare the coleslaw. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, rice vinegar, and 1 Tbsp. honey. Add celery seeds and coleslaw mix and toss to coat thoroughly. (May be prepared 1 day in advance and refrigerated. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.)
4. While the ribs are in the oven, prepare the glaze. In a saucepan, combine grill sauce, 1 Tbsp. honey, mustard powder, Dijon mustard, and cider vinegar. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring, then remove from heat.
5. Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove ribs from packet and grill them, brushingoccasionally with the mustard glaze, until the surface begins to caramelize, about 10 minutes. Split ciabatta rolls and place at the edge of the grill to heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Assemble the sandwiches. Break the meat into pieces and divide among the 6 rolls. Drizzle with any remaining sauce. Top with coleslaw and serve warm.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2010