1. Place a rack in upper-middle part of oven and heat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. Combine water and rice in medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork, and re-cover to keep warm; let sit 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, arrange salmon fillets on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Stir mustard and soy sauce together in a small bowl and brush over tops and sides of salmon. Transfer baking sheet to oven and broil 5 minutes.
4. Combine snap peas, oil, and garlic powder in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste; toss until evenly coated. Remove baking sheet from oven and scatter snap peas around salmon. Return to oven and broil until salmon flakes easily and snap peas are tender, 3 to 5 more minutes.
5. Divide rice, salmon, and snap peas among four plates. Sprinkle salmon with scallions and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2019