1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Stir basil, oregano, and salt together in a small bowl; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 16x10" rectangle with long side facing you. Dollop cream cheese over top, then use an offset spatula or spoon to spread into an even layer, leaving top 1" of dough bare. Scatter broccoli, chicken, and mozzarella evenly over cream cheese, then sprinkle with herb mixture.
3. Using a paring knife or scissors, cut dough vertically into eight 10"-long strips. Brush bare ends of dough evenly with water. Working with one strip at a time, roll dough up from the bottom to form a pinwheel and pinch end lightly to seal. Repeat with remaining seven strips, then transfer to prepared baking sheet, spacing rolls at least 2" apart. Using your palm, press down on each pinwheel until rolls are about 1" thick.
4. Stir oil and garlic together in a small bowl, then brush over tops of rolls and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan. Bake until dough is puffed and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then transfer rolls to a serving platter.
5. While rolls are cooling, microwave marinara or pizza sauce in a heatproof bowl until warm, about 2 minutes, stirring halfway through; serve with pizza rolls.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2019