1. Place tortillas on a work surface. Top half of each with 1 Tbsp. goat cheese and 1/2 cup chicken, then 1 Tbsp. salsa. Thinly slice scallions and divide among the tortillas.
2. Peel and dice fresh mango, if using. There should be about 1 cup. Place 1/4 cupmango in a medium bowl and mix with remaining 1/4 cup salsa. Set aside.
3. Divide remaining mango among 4 tortillas, placing on top of the chicken. Top each with another 1 Tbsp. goat cheese and fold empty side of each tortilla over thefilling. Press lightly.
4. Spray a large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Place 2 of the quesadillas in the pan and cook over medium-high heat until bottom begins to brown, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook on second side until golden, about 4 more minutes. Transfer to plates and repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas.
5. While quesadillas cook, add cilantro and yogurt to bowl with mango mixture and stir to combine well.
6. To serve, cut each quesadilla in half and serve with a cilantro sprig, if desired, and mango yogurt sauce on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013