1. If using bamboo skewers, soak for 15 minutes in a pitcher of water. Preheat grill to medium high. In a small bowl, whisk the marinade, mustard, and pepper rub together until smooth. Transfer 2 tablespoons of this mixture to a separate bowl.
2. Cut each chicken tender into 3 pieces, add to the bowl with 2 tablespoons of marinade mixture, and toss well. Cut peppers into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Cut each sausage into 4 pieces.
3. Thread peppers, chicken, and sausage onto skewers, evenly dividing the ingredients among the 4 skewers. Each skewer should have 4 pieces of sausage, 3 pieces of chicken, and several pieces of pepper.
4. Brush hot grill with vegetable oil. Place kabobs on the grill. Cook 5 to 6 minutes until well marked. Using tongs, turn kabobs and generously brush with marinade. Continue to cook and rotate at 3- to 4-minute intervals until chicken is cooked through (about 10 to 12 minutes total).
5. Transfer skewers to a platter and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July -,- August 2012