1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a baking sheet.
2. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring until shallots are fragrant and softened, about 1 minute. Transfer to a medium bowl and add mayonnaise, cheese, egg, lemon juice, orange zest, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Whisk to thoroughly combine. Gently stir in crab until evenly blended.
3. Divide crab mixture evenly among the phyllo shells, about 1 Tbsp. per shell. Place shells on baking sheet.
4. Bake until phyllo is golden and crab is heated through, about 11 to 13 minutes.
5. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Place tartlets on a serving platter and garnish with a sprinkle of basil if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013