1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray grill lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. While grill heats, in a medium bowl, whisk together coffee, molasses, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper until well blended. Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold all 4 mushroom caps.
3. Rinse off mushrooms. Snap off stems and discard, or reserve for another use. Place mushrooms in marinade and turn several times to coat; leave topside down, spooning some of the marinade into the mushroom, and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn and marinate for another 5 minutes.
4. Starting with the top side down, grill mushrooms until thoroughly cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Brush with additional marinade if desired. When mushrooms are cooked, place a slice of cheese on the top of each mushroom and continue grilling until melted.
5. While mushrooms grill, split rolls and place on 4 plates. Divide red peppers among the bottom halves of each roll and top with spinach or arugula. When mushrooms are ready, place on the greens and cover with top of roll. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013