1. Cook farro according to package directions, omitting any salt if recommended.
2. Using olive oil, lightly coat peach wedges, ear of corn and jalapeño halves.
3. On a hot grill, add peach slices, jalapeño and corn, turning every 3-5 minutes until all sides are grilled and soft. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. When cool enough to handle, chop peach wedges into chunks, cut corn off cob, and finely dice jalapeños. Add to a large bowl with the cooked farro.
5. Slice the dark green ends of the scallions into thin rings and add to the farro mixture. Add Taste of Inspirations Tequila Lime Tomatillo Salsa, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to eat.