1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet or round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray. Following the Dough Prep instructions (see below), stretch dough to cover most of the space on the baking sheet.
2. Rinse dill and pat dry with a paper towel. Coarsely chop enough to yield 1/2 cup (about 1/2 to 3/4 of the bunch); reserve remainder for another use. Press dill and capers into dough, covering as much dough as possible. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake flatbread until just brown on the top, about 10 to 12 minutes.
4. While flatbread bakes, in a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Grate zest from lemon into bowl, then squeeze the juice and add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (reserve any remaining juice for another use). Stir well to blend. Slice onion very thinly. Cut the smoked salmon into several pieces.
5. When flatbread is ready, spread lemon-yogurt sauce over it. Top with onion slices and smoked salmon. Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013