1. Halve and section grapefruit. Set each half in a bowl. Drizzle each half with 1/2 tsp. honey and sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg, if using. Set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, egg whites, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, 4 tsp. of the chives, marjoram, and parsley in a large bowl until ingredients are thoroughly mixed and eggs are just shy of foamy.
3. Heat 1 tsp. of the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour about 2/3 cup of the egg mixture into skillet. Cook about 4 minutes, lifting edges of omelet with a rubber spatula to allow uncooked egg to run underneath, until eggs are barely set.
4. Slide omelet halfway onto a dinner plate, then fold other half on top, making a halfmoon shape. Cover prepared omelet with foil. Repeat step 3 to make 3 more omelets.
5. Garnish omelets with remaining 1 tsp. chives and serve immediately, with grapefruit on the side.
Notes: 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg is an optional ingredient. 1 tsp. dried marjoram may be substituted for 4 tsp. fresh marjoram.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2009