1. Place two 12-by-12-inch squares of foil or waxed paper on your work surface. Place a tortilla on each square.
2. Divide the hummus between the two tortillas, spreading it in the center of the bread. Leave a 1+1/2-inch border around the edge of the wrap. Continue building the wrap by dividing the crumbled feta cheese, spinach, salt, and black pepper between the two tortillas.
3. Drizzle half the dressing on each wrap, then top with the eggplant slices.
4. Fold in the sides of the tortilla, then roll from the bottom up to make a neat, closed wrap. Wrap each sandwich tightly in the foil or waxed paper. Refrigerate until needed.
5. To serve, cut each wrap in half.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006